The term Brilliant Expression or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 335 South White Street, Wake Forest, NC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Estates
We are so confident in the quality of our work, professional service, and technical support. that If you’re not satisfied with your new website, we offer a guaranteed refund of up to 100% of the advance paid applicable to all website, marketing plans.
The way it works is simple:
100% Refund, If Requested in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 5 calendar days of acceptance of the terms and proposal.
- No 3rd third party fees have been paid.
- After 5 days but no more than 10 days.
- After layout disclosure.
Restrictions on Refunds
- Not allowed after three sets of revisions requested.
- Not applicable on domain registration fees.
- Not applicable on updates / add-ons / modification to current website.
- Not applicable after 10 days